What we do
- Provide free, accessible, high-quality legal casework, advice and assistance,
- Develop strong collaborative networks and relationships with local community agencies and groups, and state-wide and national legal and human rights networks,
- Drive and support law reform and policy advocacy on behalf of and alongside our clients and communities,
- Provide community legal education through production of online and offline resources, tailored training sessions, talks, forums and via the media,
- Train and support legal students and other community members through a strong, accessible volunteer program with Melbourne Law School internships and law graduates completing practical legal training.
For details about our legal services see here.